As part of our additional services to customers, McLanahan Corporation has the ability to perform an extensive variety of tests at our in-house laboratory for both wet and dry processing to ensure you are provided the best possible custom engineered process solution.
- Sieve Analysis – Gradations of various feed materials following ASTM D6913 – 04(2009)
- Percent Solids – Testing includes ASTM C117 – 13
- Durability – Following ASTM D3744 / D3744M – 11a
- Sand Equivalency – Following ASTM D 2419
- Sink Float (at 2.0SG) – Following ASTM C123 / C123M – 12
- Settling Tests Simulating Thickeners – Proprietary tests for polymer suitability, settling rate, clarity, compression
- Attritioning – Bench scale timed tests for turbidity, etc.
- Log Washer – Proprietary test for reduction of plastic clays (capacity is -2” / <50mm)
- Hydrosizer – Proprietary test for size and specific gravity (SG) separation (capacity is -1/8” / <3mm)
- Filter Press (including membrane) – Proprietary test for press cycle time and moisture content.
- Single Roll Crusher
- Double Roll Crusher
- Rocker Tooth Crusher
- Drop Test (simulating Rotary Coal Breakers)
For more information regarding McLanahan’s ability to test your products, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.