McLanahan produces a complete range of horizontal spindle, centrifugal slurry pumps that are designed for the most severe applications. These pumps can be used for most applications where there is an abrasive slurry, including aggregate and construction sands, frac sand, glass sand, silica sand, mineral sands, water treatment facilities and more.
Pumps engineered by McLanahan Corporation have long wear life and require little maintenance. Each pump is supplied with OSHA compliant steel guard on all moving parts. Additionally, maintenance is made easy by a split casing design for easy access to wet end liners and impellers. An assembly aid arm supports casing during impeller replacement.
McLanahan pumps can be used as part of a complete system or as a stand-alone piece of equipment. Vertical configurations can be custom engineered upon special order, and vortex flow impellers are available for fibrous materials.
- Highly resistant to wet abrasive wear
- All wetted surfaces lined with abrasion resistant materials
- Oversize shafts and bearings for long wear life
- Field replaceable, wet-end linings available in premium gum rubber, white food grade rubber and oil-resistant nitrile
- Simple, robust construction
- Easy maintenance
- Rubber/ceramic “Type-D” gland requires no external water supply
- Vertical configuration available
Slurry Pump Flyer