Stationary Feeder-Breakers are ideal for surface mines that need to de-lump feed material such as coal, lignite, salt, petroleum coke and gypsum for secondary crushing. They are also ideal for oil refineries to reduce coke at the Delayed Coker Unit.An MSHA approved design, Stationary Feeder-Breakers feature an automatic conveyor reversing system that attempts to clear blockages of stubborn material. In a blockage situation, the conveyor drive automatically reverses, starts forward again and continues this process until the blockage has past. This allows for continual operation and eliminates the need for manual clearing of blockages.
The Stationary Feeder-Breaker is typically interlocked with a downstream conveyor and controlled by a PLC, which is timed to shut down the conveyor and roll at designated intervals when material is not present. To ensure safety, all moving parts on Stationary Feeder-Breakers are guarded, and emergency stops are included on both sides of the machine.
McLanahan was the first manufacturer to incorporate a torque limiting coupling in a direct, alignment-free drive, eliminating the need for shear pins and chain drives. Touchscreen controls are also included to enhance and simplify operation. The touchscreen controls and diagnostics are easy to use and give valuable feedback if a fault is encountered. The program also includes an electronic manual with drawings and schematics for easy reference. Maintenance is also simple on Stationary Feeder-Breakers with easy access to replaceable components and shaft assemblies that can be removed in one piece.
- Heavy-duty fabricated steel side frames gusseted for rigidity and connected by steel plate cross-members
- Decks reinforced in the crushing zone and lined with replaceable AR steel plates
- Frames designed to match loading method requirements
- All drives directly mounted to the breaker or head shaft
- Available in single or dual drag conveyor design
- Engineering-class roller chain and solid alloy steel flight bars
- Under-speed control on breaker and conveyor
- Water spray dust suppression
- Dry chemical fire suppression
Please enter your information to access this product's available downloads.