McLanahan Reclaim Feeders are primarily used to move stockpiled materials such as coal, lignite, salt and petroleum coke. They are especially suited for use at coal fired power plants, coal preparation plants, coal blending facilities and coal yard terminals.Engineered for years of dependable operation, McLanahan Reclaim Feeders feature frames designed with a skidded base and open intake for dozer push loading. Steel wingwalls, or steel flares, are available as a backstop for material containment. Typically tied into the operation of a downstream conveyor, Reclaim Feeders do not require an operator, making them safe and simple to operate. Touchscreen controls and diagnostics include displays of drawings and schematics for easy troubleshooting.
McLanahan provides an electrical control package that includes state-of-the-art PLCs with fail-safe logic, touchscreen technology and fault indication for reliable, safe operation. An MSHA approved design, each machine is equipped with a start/stop function, as well as a speed control function.
- Heavy-duty fabricated steel side frames gusseted for rigidity and connected by steel plate cross-members
- Decks and chain runs lined with replaceable AR steel plate
- All drives directly mounted to the head shaft
- Available in hydraulic or mechanical drive
- Available in single or dual drag conveyor design
- Engineering-class roller chain and solid alloy steel flight bars selected for each application
- Under-speed control on conveyor
- Lubrication banked to common zone for ease of access
- Head and tail shaft assemblies are removable as units for easy change out
Please enter your information to access this product's available downloads.