Regional Sales Manager – Hollidaysburg, Pa.
Responsible for achieving assigned sales, profitability, growth and market penetration objectives within the United States for mobile crushers and screens. This Regional Sales Manager will establish and support dealers who will stock and sell mobile machines. This position requires frequent travel for customer visits, start-ups, various shows and meetings. This position can be at one of the McLanahan locations in the United States or a remote location.
- Jointly establish sales, growth and market penetration objectives with Director of Sales.
- Participate in market research initiatives to identify top customer prospects, and to expand relationships with current customers.
- Create and manage a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, current levels of business, and value opportunities.
- Make targeted contacts with customers via social media, in-person visits, telephone, etc.
- Actively assess custom engineered solutions needs and participate in developing offerings that match the needs and motivators of prospective and current customers.
- Participate in the development of estimates for projects in collaboration with various groups and individuals throughout the company.
- Make presentations of solutions and McLanahan competencies to prospects.
- Keep up-to-date on product applications, technical services, market conditions, and competitive activities.
- Form alliances with other groups and reps to promote a productive network of referrals.
- Maintain professional, courteous relationships with staff, vendors, and referral sources.
- Attend/participate in trade shows and other events where industry segment representatives, customers, and prospects are in attendance; collaborate with McLanahan reps to develop and execute an effective “event plan” and follow up strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, or related field, or other equivalent training
- One to five years of experience in sales
- Computer literacy including MS Office applications.
- Excellent mathematics skills & demonstrated mechanical aptitude
- Excellent interpersonal relations and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability and willingness to travel 50% of the time anywhere in the United States
Qualified candidates should send a resume and salary expectations to:email@example.com
McLanahan Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.