Material Handler Driver – Hollidaysburg, Pa.
Essential function is the movement of materials between production areas. Material movements include operation of manual and motorized equipment including but not limited to forklifts, pallet trucks, company vehicles, etc.
- Maintain a safe working environment by adhering to, and enforcing, all safety procedures and policies inside and outside the facility, including use of personal protective and McLanahan equipment as required.
- Represent McLanahan Corporation in a positive manner both internally and externally while adhering to the organization’s core values.
- Communicate effectively with co-workers, management, customers, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Maintain a clean work area utilizing 5S principles and daily organizational skills.
- Transfer materials/equipment to/from staging areas and production areas as needed.
- Load and unload material by hand, forklift or hand jack devices.
- Perform other duties including cleaning, sweeping, etc. as directed by supervisor.
- Maintain scrap pans program including gathering and disposition of scrap materials.
- Maintain log book of activities while driving or away from the facility.
- Operate vehicles, pick-up truck and others, in accordance with McLanahan standards.
- Operate overhead crane and jib hoist.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two years of experience in a manufacturing or warehouse environment
- Required to maintain a state issued CDL Class A driver’s license and remain in good standing
- Prior experience using measuring tools, micrometers, calipers, dial indicators, etc
- Ability to use a computer for labor reporting and time clock keeping
- Willingness to work overtime as assigned
Qualified candidates should send a resume to:email@example.com
McLanahan Corporation is an equal opportunity employer