Global Product Engineer – Vibrating Screens – Hollidaysburg, PA
Responsible for developing and maintaining a complete vibrating screen product line, working in conjunction with the Global Product Manager. Provide ongoing technical support for the sales network and customers. Provide direction to all members of the vibrating screen engineering team and establish standards and procedures to effectively serve internal and external customers. This position will be located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa or Hollidaysburg, Pa.
- Lead all engineering activities within product line.
- Assist with the preparation and review of proposal documentation, technical data, and procedures such as qualification and acceptance test procedures.
- Meet cost targets and timelines for product development. Monitor product costs to minimize/prevent margin erosion.
- Assist in developing, documenting, communicating, and maintaining Engineering design standards for vibrating screens. Assist with and promote record retention.
- Evaluate and approve designs and design changes, specifications, and drawings prior to release.
- Provide support to internal customers including manufacturing, purchasing, quality, accounting, publications, and customer support.
- Occasional travel to job sites may be required to troubleshoot, inspect, and oversee equipment.
- Perform liaison function with all manufacturing operations for any related problems or suggestions for improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience with leading product design teams, experience with vibrating screens preferred
- Professional Engineer Licensing preferred, but not required
- Competent user of 3D solid modeling software, Autodesk Inventor is preferred
- Experience with performing analysis, including stress, performance, modal, and risk assessment
- Computer literacy including MS Office applications
- Experience with equipment testing/validation/verification
- Computer literate including MS Office applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Ability to successfully reach goals in an environment in which a wide degree of creativity and latitude is required
- Ability to deliver products that are Smart, Simple, and Safe
Qualified candidates should send a resume and salary expectations to:email@example.com
McLanahan Corporation is an equal opportunity employer