Electrical Assembly Technician – Hollidaysburg, PA
The Electrical Assembly Technician is responsible for assembling and testing electrical panels and mounting and wiring the panels to the machines. Other essential functions include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain a safe working environment by adhering to, and enforcing, all safety procedures and policies inside and outside the facility, including use of personal protective and McLanahan equipment as required.
- Represent McLanahan Corporation in a positive manner both internally and externally while adhering to the organization’s core values.
- Communicate effectively with co-workers, management, customers, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Assemble electrical or electronic systems and install components, units, subassemblies, wiring, or assembly casings, using rivets, bolts, soldering or micro-welding equipment.
- Assemble electrical or electrical systems and install panel building pertaining to controls and automation.
- Interpret engineering drawings.
- Ability to work in production as needed and when directed.
- Willingness to travel and work overtime as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Three years of experience preferred
- Experience with machine wiring including valves/solenoids, sensors, motors, etc.
- Familiar with NFPA/NEC and UL508
- Experience with Auto CAD
- PLC programming and troubleshooting experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Computer literacy including MS Office applications
Qualified candidates should send a resume to:email@example.com
McLanahan Corporation is an equal opportunity employer